Happy Monday my friends! Here are a few tidbits that I’ve learned this week.
1. Have you done a happy dance today? If not, I recommend you do one.
2. Will you be watching the Bachelorette tonight? Oh you know I will!
3. Do not bake cookies on wax paper. My girlfriend and I found out the hard way yesterday.
4. When a weed grows to the height of your husband, it’s probably time to pull it.
5. Pistachio frozen yogurt is highly addicting. Mmm mm mm
6. Get a group together and start interpreting each other’s dreams. Many laughs will ensue.
7. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Guacamole is dabomb.com
8. Sunday lunches always taste better in the company of good friends.
9. Humans can in fact survive a day out in 115 degree heat. Although, the following day will result in zero to little productivity.
10. Owning a coach purse DOES feel as good as I imagined. Especially when said purse was a gift. (I truly do have the BEST clients!)