I’m a lover of random facts; about people, places, whatever. So, my dears, I decided that I would bust out some random facts for all my fellow random-fact-lovas out there. Here are some random things about me, in case you were wondering…
I didn’t always know I wanted to be a photographer. In fact, my degree is actually in Exercise and Wellness. Well, that’s what I graduated with after changing my major SIX times. Yes, you read that right. I pursued six different majors during my 4 years at ASU. What were they you ask? Let’s see if I can remember. Okay, I started out as a dance major (1), then switched to kinesiology (2), then communication (3), then family/human development (4), then interdisciplinary studies with emphasis in family/human development and exercise and wellness (5), then finally Exercise and Wellness (6). I have always had quite the range of interests! Oh, and I was still able to graduate in 4 years. Holler! I worked in the fitness industry for about 4 years before going full time with my photography business. My passion was teaching yoga and zumba and I have to admit, I miss it sometimes.
1. Dance was my life from the age of 8-18. I lived and breathed it (hence why I was originally a dance major).
2. I can only wink with my left eye.
3. I am the youngest of six kids.
4. At any given time, no matter the temperature, my hands are like icicles.
5. Joe and I had our first date at the gym followed by In n’ Out Burger in his car. They kinda off set each other lol!
6. Leggings and Toms are two of God’s greatest gift to humans. When worn together, they may induce a superpower type effect. F’reals.
Happy Monday everyone!!