WARNING: This post may cause you to smile uncontrollably, get goosebumps, experience watery eyes and/or swoon. Or at least that what I’ve experienced ;).
I’m going to speak for everyone that attended this wedding and say that this one of the most special weddings that we’ve ever been a part of. Frank + Megan’s marriage was such a beautiful picture of the Gospel, and of God’s redeeming love for us. One 1/7/12, not only were Frank + Megan joined as husband and wife, but Megan’s son Jude received a father. Frank adopted Jude as his son, just like the the Heavenly Father does for each of us who come to know Christ as our Savior. I’ll never forget something that Megan said when we first sat down to chat about their wedding. She said “I’m SO excited to have Frank as my husband, but even more excited that Jude is going to have a dad.”
Joy radiated from everyone in attendance as we witnessed three lives become ONE family. I can’t even really put it into words. It was simply beautiful and I’m beyond blessed that we were able to document it.
On top of all the beauty that was taking place that day, this wedding just plain ROCKED! Let me list just a few of the reasons why:
1. Megan had the BEST combo of a giddy/laid back attitude. She did a happy dance after she got in her dress :).
2. Their first look made me cry. They were SO excited to see each other.
3. They got married on Megan’s brother’s front porch. the FRONT PORCH!!!
4. The entire wedding party rode bikes to the reception site. F’reals!
5. It was catered by Joe’s Real Bbq. Need I say more?! ;)
6. Their guests knew how to tear up the dance floor!
This was a big day for this little man!
I wasn’t lying that she had the BEST attitude the whole day
Ummm…so cute, right?! He could not wait to see her.
Black Iphone for the groom: White Iphone for the Bride :)
LOVE this bridal party!
This moment KILLS me!
Yes. They are way cooler than I’ll ever be.
Frank’s grandparents just celebrated their 60th anniversary the day before the wedding. Frank + Megan, here’s a look into your future. Yay marriage!!!