Happy Monday! And while I’m at it, Happy Halloween! Hope your week is off to a good start :). Last week I did my first rendition of “Boos + Woo hoos” and it was FUN so I’m going to do it again today :)
1. Engagement sessions– Maybe I’m not supposed to admit that I have a favorite type of session but I’m going to let the cat out of the bag. I LOVE ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS!!! And after 2 lovely sessions this weekend, I was reminded why. The love, the laughter, the joy. Who wouldn’t want to capture that?!
2. Gluten free pizza- I might be one of the few people who actually enjoy the taste of gluten free food. I’ve been gf for about 2 years now, and I love the way I feel because of it. I’m very disciplined about staying away from gluten which can make eating out difficult. I am more than excited that so many places are starting to offer gf options, and just about do a back flip when one of those items is pizza. Thanks for making my dreams come true pizza boy!
3. Hoover FloorMate- What did I do without this thing??? I had been searching high and low for a product that would give me some relief from my dog hair/dirt infested house. And then the Hoover FloorMate came around and changed my cleaning world! I actually get a bit giddy (and equally disgusted) when I see how much dirt + hair this thing mops up. At least I can see that it’s working!
4. Early morning workouts– After being lazy bums for like 4 weeks straight, we finally got back into our 6am workout routine last week and boy do I feel good! Now if only the pounds would just melt away with my enthusiasm ;)
5. Green Wedding Shoes– One of my fav wedding websites of all time! This site is full of wedding/photography goodness. Pardon me while I swoon ;) www.greenweddingshoes.com
6. Tilt shift lens– Ohhhhh how I love this lens. Joe + I rented the 45mm this weekend and we had SO much fun playing around with it (although Joe was hogging it most of the time) ;). But not gonna lie, he was rockin’ it better than me (or at least we’ll let him think that!)
1. Price of Halloween candy- Don’t get me wrong, I like to see the little cutie kids in their costumes as much as the next person but dang they really rob you on the cost of candy! I should start a halloween candy savings fund for next year now ;).
2. Puffins Peanut Butter + Chocolate Cereal- Chocolate: delish. Peanut butter: delish. Puffins: delish. How is this not a totally delish cereal when you combine those things together?! I grabbed it from the shelf and couldn’t wait to pour myself a bowl when I got home but I felt like I was eating a big bowl of disappointment.
3. Injury proneness- Somehow I manage to injure myself in the dumbest ways possible. Like when I was doing jumping jacks in the living room/kitchen and whacked my hand on the counter on the way up. Or like today when I was just walking in my bedroom and knocked my hand on one of my dresser knobs. I didn’t know that a hand has a ‘funny bone’ but I can confirm that it does! I must have hit it just right because the pain went up my whole arm and it was tingling and throbbing and hurting like crazy! Faith was looking at me like I was nuts as I proceeded to roll around on my bed in pain gripping my arm. Big ‘boo’ to that one!
One of Joe’s shots using the tilt shift. Isn’t it fun?? I love the effect it gives.
leave some LOVE!