Happy Monday, everyone! This week’s CTM post is going to be a little different. I’m going to break it up into two sections: Boos and Woo hoos! aka things I don’t like and things I do. Let’s see how it goes, shall we?
1. Stubbing my toe. I was barefoot on my way back into the house when I stubbed my middle toe on the doorway. Gosh, why does that hurt so bad?! It’s still throbbing….ouchie!
2. Buying Halloween candy two weeks early. I thought I was being smart by planning ahead and getting a better deal on the candy early BUT instead it resulted in Joe and I eating 2 bags on candy. So not only do I have to spend more money on candy, I also need to run extra hard to burn off all those calories!
3. Trying to pick out a stroller. There are SO many of them! I have been researching practically nonstop for days and even went to the store to umm…test drive? them. This has only left me more confused that before I started!
1. Fall-scented candles. I just love when the house smells of apple cider, pumpkin spice or vanilla nutmeg. Even though it’s still in the high 80s here, the candles help to put me in the fall mood.
2. Apple crisp. Last week I made apple crisp for our small group and it was a total hit. That’s a big win for this girl!
3. Craigslist/Etsy/Pinterest/Zulily/Amazon. I have become best friends with these sites as I am searching for and purchasing baby stuff. So much fun, but also very dangerous!
4. Baby boy clothes. Before we knew we were having a boy, I was ALL about the girl stuff. I couldn’t wait for ribbons and tutus and hairbows galore. But since finding out we are having a boy, I have fallen in love with all the sweet things out there for boys. Just this weekend we picked up the cutest knit owl hat (perfect for newborn baby photos).
leave some LOVE!